- TransCanada and Coastal GasLink are committed to maximizing economic benefits and strengthening the economy on a local and provincial level.
- Coastal GasLink is committed to doing business with qualified contractors and suppliers in the project area. We will work with communities on a timely basis so that local and Aboriginal candidates are aware of the qualifications and availability for exciting opportunities in construction of our leading-edge pipeline infrastructure.
- Coastal GasLink is committed to supporting education and training opportunities for local and Aboriginal communities.
- TransCanada and Coastal GasLink care about supporting sustainable communities. We partner in building healthy, safe and vibrant communities by identifying and forging meaningful partnerships in the non-profit and voluntary sector.
- The Coastal GasLink pipeline project will build well-designed infrastructure that has long-term economic benefits for both Canada and B.C.
The following video highlights the benefits, such as jobs, resource development and royalties for B.C.